CHOMCZYK’S WIND TURBINE – THE NEW GENERATION SOLUTION FOR FREE ENERGY
This statement is justified with the fact that in the existing three bladed wind turbines most wind energy flow passes between the blades and the components of the forces acting on the blade prevent the rotation of the blades. Furthermore, if the blade has a length of 70 to 90 meters, even at very low speed at the end of the blade, the peripheral speed of the blade is greater than the speed of the wind that flows into the blade. Thus, not only is the lack of drive, because the wind is not able “to catch” the blade, it also means that at the end of the blade is forming a “brake”, which counteracts rotation of the blade.
In the Chmczyk’s Wind Turbine solution, adverse events do not occur. In contrary, the wind causes the force acting only on one side of the turbine axis and there is no wind force acting on the other side of the axis of the turbine. Therefore there is no force counteracting the rotation of the blade. In addition – the force towards turbine driving gear is increased (even twice), due to the force of the increased pressure as a result of the anti-referral stream of air pressure on the blade’s drive side.
From these reasons, the wind speed increases while entering the turbine and is increasing the power of my wind turbine. Comparing with the power of wind turbines produced now, considering the surface of the blade, the power of the Chomczyk’s turbine is several times more effective. Here are some other advantages of the invention:
* Chmomczyk’s Wind Turbine has technical solutions not used anywhere in the world.
* Amongst other things it utilizes magnetic bearings – therefore there is almost no friction and the Turbine start to work even with a very weak winds (1-2 m/sec)
* Chomczyk’s Wind Turbine has an original construction where instead of composites, there is extremely strong sailcloth. The design is very compact and rigid. The cost of such turbine, compared with the cost of turbine engines produced nowadays (with the same power), is much… much lower.
* Chomczyk’s Wind Turbine has a driver and a sorter of air flow (in the direction of the turbine) – air flows in the form of properly structured streams.
* There is no turbulence of the air that hits the turbine blades.
* Sound intensity is dramatically reduced (20 to 30 dB lower comparing to traditional turbines), which allows installing these turbines also on residential homes.
* These turbines do not kill birds.
* These turbines can be of different sizes. Both the diameter of the turbine, as well as its height, may have different dimensions, depending on the needs of the required power (up to 60 kW).
* On the same mast one turbine (even several meters high) can be fixed, or several segments of smaller height. Obtained power will be a function of the turbine’s adopted height, with the same diameter of the turbine.
* The wind motor is protected from excessive wind.
* The turbine will not cause any problems (as it is with present windmills) during transport and installation.
* Capital investments for the Chomczyk’s Wind Turbine should be returned no later than within two to three years.
* When comparing Chomczyk’s Wind Turbines to the conventional turbines with the same power – differences in the cost of production and sales, Chomczyk’s Wind Turbines are several times more economical.